RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

NEW Garnier BB Cream

BB cream has been extremely popular in a Asia for the past few years already. When I went to Hong Kong this past November, I see about a good 20 or 30 brands that produce BB cream. I guess now it has finally made it to the US market. I have seen a few brand that make BB cream, but they are mostly higher ends. And you can only find those in Sephora. So when I found these at a drugstore, I was completely shocked. Garnier has produced BB cream and they are found in almost all the major drugstores.

The product also comes in a couple of shades. I'm happy about that because I am tired of always finding shades that are too light for my skin tone in Asia.

What do you think about these and would you try it out?

Xoxo
Wing

0 comments:

Post a Comment