RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NEW from Physicians Formula AGAIN!


New products from Physicians Formula: 
1) Happy Booster Blush (Warm) $11.95  
2) Mineral Wear Airbrushing Press Powder $13.95  
3) Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara $9.95
4) Shimmer Strips Palette (Nude) $10.95

Besides the look I created in the video using the 4 products, here's another look.  As you can see from both looks, the Nude Palette have very cool tones and lean heavily on the taupey side.  I don't think that it totally sucks, but for the price tag, it is a bit expensive for the not too great pigmentation.  You can also try using it wet and see if it looks better.  

I will be doing a more detailed review on all four of these products on the blog.  Please do stay tuned!






Top 10 Drugstore Makeup 2011:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB2yfe7RFHg
FTC: The first 3 products were sent to me, and I did pay for the shimmer strips. I was not paid to make this video, and I am giving you my honest opinion.

xoxo
Wing

0 comments:

Post a Comment