RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, July 4, 2011


OK, so I spotted these brand new Maybelline  Eye Studio Color Explosion Eye Shadow on the shelf recently!  And I must say, they look pretty impressive.  There are 5 colors in each palette, and the colors look very pigmented and soft.  Many of them look shimmery and some look satiny.  I have to say though that I have seen these in Asia in March when I was there.  I guess I just thought that the Asian line just had different palettes.  But now they have arrived here in America!

It ain't cheap!  It's almost $11, but I heard that this is going to be in the permanent line.  So if I were you, I would wait for a sale!  These palettes are in 5 different colors:
- Caffeine Rush
- Amethyst Ablaze
- Forest Fury
- Blue Blowout
- Pink Punch


So what do you think?

xoxo
Wing

0 comments:

Post a Comment