RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, May 24, 2012

 Top to bottom:Charm, Cherish, Lovesick, Rendez-vous
  Left to Right: Lovesick, Cherish, Rendez-vous, Charm
 Left to Right: Lovesick, Cherish, Rendez-vous, Charm
 Left to Right: Lovesick, Charm, Cherish, Rendez-vous

 OK I instantly fell in love with these when I saw someone blog about it.  I was like, I HAVE to get these.  And I finally spotted these at Rite Aid and I grabbed them so quickly!  I got four colors.  Here's my short review.  To see a more detailed review, please see my video below!

Pros:
-Great Pigmentation
-Buildable Color
-Smooth Application
-Wide Range Of Gorgeous Colors
-Long Lasting
-Affordable at around $7-8
-A real mix between a balm and lip stain
-A very slight mint smell
-Retratable
-Cute Packaging
Cons:
-Can make your lips dry after a few hours
-Not as moisturizing as I expected.  I still prefer the texture of the Clinique Chubby Sticks
-Can be tricky to remove as it becomes a stain
Tip to make it work:
-Reapply after a few hours to avoid getting dry lips (especially after eating and drinking)
-Build up the pigmentation by applying it a few times


0 comments:

Post a Comment