RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, December 25, 2010

NEW Maybelline Sensational REDS and PINKS

OK so I saw these recently released Maybelline Lipsticks, and I was being good! I didn't swatch them even though I BADLY wanted to. I merely took them out of their little containers and took some pictures so that you guys can see exactly how the colors are like!

These are gorgeous colors!  I think I am particularly in love with the Fuchsia Fever color!  Anyone picked up any of these?  What do you think?









PS I haven't done too many reviews on Maybelline because I know that they do test on animals.  I just want to put that out there.  It doesn't mean that I won't use or review their products, but I also think that since I am a beauty blogger, I have the responsibility to put a disclaimer when reviewing products that test on anim

0 comments:

Post a Comment